Monday, June 10, 2013

Release 10: Boku Dake ga Inai Machi Chapter 10

</reallybadmeme>



My original plan has somewhat deviated. It seems someone else beat me to the translations for all upcoming chapters. However, he has given permission for me to edit and scanlate it.


So before I move on any further, I'd like to especially thank:

User "anonymous preferred" at batoto.net for doing the translations and letting me edit it and scanlate it. To be honest, I was seriously not expecting the scanlate part.

Last but not least, /a/non from /a/nonymous scanlations for even starting this series in the first place. I really fell in love with this series from the very beginning, and its an honor to continue the series alongside "anonymous preferred."

Originally I was going to release it using the high quality (aka pretty much like /a/non's ones) Chinese scans. However, their policy is that it may not be used for other translations, and I've decided to respect it, not to mention it was pretty watermark-heavy. Thus the raw quality for the upcoming chapters will be a little bit less than what you're used to seeing, but it definitely won't take away from the reading experience.

Without further ado, I present Boku Dake ga Inai Machi Chapter 10! Hold on to your feels people, the next few chapters are going to get crazy...okay not that crazy, but maybe until...anyways, enjoy! One down, three to go.

MediaFire
UploadMirrors

3 comments:

  1. thank you but why the double page is with so low resolution 740x561 ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. http://i.imgur.com/PNjgWRo.jpg

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete